Polish administrative law is an extremely broad and diverse branch of law regulating legal relationships, for which the relationship between an individual and the governmental authorities (state or local) is a common denominator.
Legal assistance and advisory services cover in particular:
- legal opinions in the area of substantive administrative law;
- administrative proceedings;
- administrative court proceedings (before voivodeship administrative courts and the Supreme Administrative Court);
- submitting remedies (complaints, appeals, grievances, requests to resume proceedings, annulment);
- obtaining concessions, licenses and permits.